We are open to serve you, answer questions or schedule an appointment during the following hours:
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
A doctor is on-call for emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you are experiencing a true dental emergency, please call our office at 781-431-9999 and press "2" for the emergency line and leave a message. One of the doctors will call you back as soon as possible.
Appointment Cancellation Policy
Patients who do not show up for appointments or who cancel with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged a fee based on the length of the missed visit. A minimum of 24 hours’ notice is required to avoid being charged.
It is our goal to make your dental visits as comfortable and stress-free as possible. Our office has the following amenities available to all patients:
- Free high-speed wireless internet (WiFi)
- Reiki relaxation therapy with Sherry, our certified Reiki master
- Ceiling-mounted television in the dental operatories with a wide selection of DVDs, streaming video and noise-canceling headphones
- Free samples of toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss and other dental healthcare products at all hygiene appointments
- Pillows and blankets to ensure patient comfort
- Electronic (e-mail and/or text message) appointment reminders (if requested)
- Hassle-free digital insurance submission
- GURU Patient Education Software
- Handicap-accessible building, restrooms, and operatories
- Free parking in our secure, guarded parking lot